I am a full-service photographer. That means that after taking gorgeous photos of your wedding day, family session, or glamour portraits, I also help you decide where to hang your heirloom images, and what will work with your style, personality, and home.
My goal with each session is to capture the wild beauty of your soul in revelry.
I photograph weddings, seniors, and glamour portraits.
What I Cherish:
- Family: My parents, siblings, husband, and daughters are my everything.
- Travel: My main travel goals are to spend a year living in London so I can visit all of the museums there (for free!), to open up a portrait studio in Paris for a year, and to trek across the wilds of Iceland on horseback.
- Slow Days: I love to read and drink lots of tea. I try to be mindful and present in all that I do. Not always easy in this fast-paced life, but always something to strive for.
- Nature: I'm passionate about preserving this beautiful world we live in, and I enjoy hiking, snowboarding, gardening and four-wheeling in the wild beauty of Colorado.
- Creation: When I'm not photographing I love to write and I'm trying to learn how to sew. ;-)
What You Cherish:
- You value beautiful experiences and delight in the details.
You value relationships with others.
You value the beauty within yourself.
You appreciate the beauty around you everyday.